Before you start
GlobalTill accepts import files in XLXS format only. Update the file format by opening it and selecting File > Save As and then selecting XLXS format before attempting the import.
How do I auto-import the NSWP into GlobalTill?
Follow these steps
The NSWP is a list of Non-Stocked Wholesale Products that a retailer is not going to receive with the current order, but will eventually receive on a future order. The NSWP file is imported into GlobalTill, and kept on record to tell GlobalTill's automated PO system to NOT attempt to re-order these products. When the products are received, the NSWP is deleted and is never actually posted.
To import the NSWP file into GlobalTill, follow these steps.
- If you haven't already, update your file to XLXS format.
- Select Purchasing > Supplier Invoices.
- From the wrench icon in the top right corner, select Import NSWP.
- Select your XLSX file and select Submit.
- Remember to delete the NSWP invoice once the goods are received.
Frequently asked questions
- How do I resolve the error message: Unable to process, you have posted an NSWP into your inventory.
This means there's a posted supplier invoice in your store with the supplier reference equal to NSWP. Locate it and change the supplier reference, then try your import again. We also recommend reviewing the posted NSWP and reversing it if it was posted in error.