How do I flag a customer profile as tax exempt?
Follow these steps
To flag a customer profile as tax exempt, follow these steps:
- Select Customer > List.
- Locate the customer and View.
- Select Actions > Edit Customer.
- Select the Address, Billing & Pricing tab.
- Scroll to the end of the form and check Tax Exempt.
- Enter the Tax Exemption Number. This can also be a registration number such as a business number that exempts a customer from taxes at the point of sale.
- Select Submit.
Please sign in to leave a comment.