How do I use advanced fill with the customer orders option?
Follow these steps
- Select Purchasing > Purchase Orders.
- Select Actions > New PO.
- Enter the Supplier, Date, Date Expected, Supplier Reference Number, and any Notes.
- Select Submit.
- Select Actions > Advanced Fill.
- Choose Fill Type > Customer Orders.
- Select Ignore the Weeks of Supply as it does not apply to Customer Orders.
- Select Ignore the Average Based on Weeks as it does not apply to Customer Orders.
- Select Ignore Wholesale.
- Choose whether to Count Open Supplier Invoices or (unposted) supplier invoices when calculating the available inventory.
- Chose whether to Count Unopen Purchase Orders or open purchase orders when calculating the available inventory.
- You can choose a specific category to fill by selecting - Only fill the PO with products from this category.
- You can choose a specific subcategory to fill by selecting - Only fill the PO with products from this Subcategory.
- Ignore the Start Date and End Date.
- Select Submit to generate the PO.
Remember to download your PO Artifact File if you are unsure about the calculations! You can even do this before you submit the PO to your vendor. For more information, see the article What is the PO artifact file.
Please sign in to leave a comment.