Any email over 60 days will be deleted from the log.
How do I use the email log? How can I tell if an email was sent?
Follow these steps
You can use the email log to confirm the status of an email sent through the GT Backend.
To use the email log, follow these steps.
- Select Settings > Advanced > Email Log.
- Use the Columns buttons to show or hide columns.
- Use Filters to search and sort the email list.
- The email log can show whether an email bounced back, but it cannot guarantee an email was received by the end user and not re-routed to a SPAM or junk folder.
- If the intended recipient did not receive the email have them check their SPAM or junk folder.
For more information, see the article Why I am not receiving GlobalTill emails?