If there are products in multiple active sales, GlobalTill will default to the lowest active sale price.
How do I create a limited-time sale?
Follow these steps
To create a promotional sale using Sale Management, follow these steps.
Step 1: Create the sale
- Select Products > Promotions > Sale Management.
- Select Actions > Create New Sale.
- Give the sale a short but descriptive Name.
- Enter a Start and End Date (optional). Select Submit.
- You will be taken to the Promotional Sale Editor. Select New to add an item to the sale.
- Select the Product, enter the Promotional Price and then select Create.
- Repeat this process to add items to the sale. Once all items have been added, select Actions > Go Back to return to the promotional sale list.
Step 2: Activate the sale using Apply Sale Pricing
- Select Products > Promotions > Sales Management.
- Select Actions > Apply Sale Pricing.
- Select Submit. This process will review all sales in the promotional sale list and activate based on start date. Activated sales will be highlighted in green.
Step 3: Reload data at the POS
- Redownload store data at the POS to sync your sale from the GT Backend to the POS immediately.
For more information see the article, How to generate a sale with Sale Wizard.
Please sign in to leave a comment.