How do I enter a Sleeman Breweries invoice into GlobalTill?
Follow these steps
Sleeman Breweries invoices are different from other supplier because they include GST in the unit cost, but do not include the bottle deposit. To ensure the accuracy of your data, the Sleeman Breweries supplier should to be set up with specific settings to account for this.
To enter a Sleeman Breweries invoice into the GT Backend, follow these steps.
Set up Sleeman Breweries as a supplier.
- Select Purchasing > Supplier List.
- Select Actions > New Supplier.
- Enter Supplier Name - Sleeman Breweries.
- Check Prices Includes Taxes.
- Uncheck Auto Subtract Deposit.
- Select Submit.
Create the supplier invoice.
- Select Purchasing > Supplier Invoices.
- Select the Wrench > New Supplier Invoice.
- Enter the Date of Invoice, the Supplier (Sleeman Breweries), and the Supplier Reference.
- Select Submit.
- Select Actions > Edit.
- Select either Quick Add by Product Code or New to add products to the invoice.
- The unit price on Sleeman Breweries invoices already includes GST. Make sure the products you're adding do not have Apply Tax to product checked under their product info. This avoids overcharging tax already taken into account by the products supplier.
Example Sleeman Invoice
Example as it appears in GlobalTill
- Once complete select Actions > Go Back to Invoice to return to the previous screen
- From the complete invoice select Actions > and select either Quick Post or Post & Receive.
Frequently asked questions
- How do I know how many per case?
Some versions of the Sleeman Breweries invoices have the units per case in the product description, like 2x15x355 mL. However not all versions do. When in doubt, consult with them directly.
For more information on entering or posting an invoice, see the following articles: