How do I offer on account payment to a customer at the POS?
Follow these steps
A store can offer customers on account payment (sometimes called "on credit") at the POS by following these steps.
- Select Customers > List.
- Locate the customer and select View Customer.
- Select Actions > Edit Customer.
- Select the Addresses, Billing & Pricing tab.
- Enter the Credit Limit. This is the maximum amount in dollars the customer can purchase on account. It must be a number greater than 0 for the charge to account payment method to become available as the POS.
- Enter the Default Terms. This is the number of days a customer has to pay the invoice in full. This number must be 1 or greater the charge to account payment method to become available as the POS.
- Once the change is made and data is reloaded at the POS, a charge to account button will appear as a payment method at the POS for the customer.