Follow these steps
- The store manager should set up an inventory count in the GT Backend as they normally would.
- Log in to Frontline
- Select Count Inventory to find a list of inventory counts. Search by Name, Stared, Location, or Type to locate the new inventory count.
- Select Scan next to the inventory count to begin the count.
- Scan the barcode into the field or type the SKU, enter a quantity, and press Enter to record the count or select Auto Submit.
- Select Column Visibility to reveal or hide additional information.
- Select Count Info button to reveal the Count Information.