How do I create a purchase order?
Follow these steps
- Select Purchasing > Purchase Orders.
- Select Actions > New PO.
- Enter the Supplier, Date, and Date Expected. Add any Supplier Reference numbers and Notes as needed. Select Submit.
- Add products manually by selecting New or Quick Add by Product Code, or in bulk with Advanced Fill.
- Optional: For greater visibility, select Columns to add additional fields to your PO.
- Once all products have been added to your PO, select Export PO to export a copy, or select Email PO to email the PO to the supplier's email on record.
- To convert the purchase order to a supplier invoice select Actions > Convert to Supplier Invoice.
For more information, see the articles How to create a PO using advanced fill or How to convert a purchase order to a supplier invoice.
Please sign in to leave a comment.