How do I print shelf labels from the product list?
Follow these steps
- Select Products > List.
- Select the products you wish to include in your labels by clicking on the row of the product. Selected product rows will be highlighted in blue.
- Select the Print Labels > Special Print.
- Choose whether you are using a Price Book for the label (optional)
- Choose the Template you wish to use.
- If the template you are using includes the barcode, select the Make Barcode Available otherwise, leave this unchecked.
- If you need to print multiple labels, enter quantity under Label Quantity.
- Click Submit
- The Microsoft Word document will download allowing you to further customize it before printing if you would like.