Before you start
Products must exist in both the sending and the receiving locations in order to transferred between stores.
If using price book pricing, the price book names must be an exact match between locations or the transfer will fail.
How do I process a store to store transfer?
Follow these steps
To create and send a store to store transfer, follow these steps.
- Select Selling > Customer Orders.
- Select Actions > New Transfer.
- Fill in the form with the Date, the Transfer Customer (The receiving store), the Status (new), any relevant Notes, and the Delivery Date. Select Submit.
- Add the products and quantities to the transfer by selecting New and selecting each product from the dropdown.
- Once all the products are added to the transfer, select Actions > Mark All Lines as Picked.
All items in a store to store transfer must be picked before finalizing the transfer. Unpicked items will not be included in the transfer.
- Select Actions > Preview Transfer.
- Select Finalize and Post Transfer to complete the transfer.