How do I print shelf labels? Where can I print shelf labels from the GT Backend?
Follow these steps
There are several ways to print shelf labels from the GT Backend.
From the product list
To print labels from the product list, follow these steps.
- Select Products > List.
- Select the Products you wish to include in your labels by selecting the row of the product. When selected, the row will turn blue.
- Select the Print Labels > Special Print.
- Choose whether you are using a Price Book for the label (optional).
- Select the Template you want to use.
- Select the Make Barcode Available If the template you are using includes the barcode, otherwise leave this unchecked.
- Enter quantity under Label Quantity if you need to print multiple labels.
- Select Submit.
From retail price changes
After apply price changes, follow these steps.
- Select Products > Pricing > Retail Prices.
- Select Actions > Pending Retail Changes.
- Select Actions > Previously Applied Changes.
- From the table, select the products with price changes to print. These will highlight in blue.
- Select Print Labels > Special Print.
From a supplier invoice
To print the labels from a recently posted supplier invoice, follow these steps.
- Select Purchasing > Supplier Invoice.
- Locate and open the supplier invoice. It should have already been posted and received.
- Select Actions > Open Product List.
- This will open all the products on the supplier invoice in the product list. Highlight which products you want to print. Select Label.
- Select Print from Current Selection or add the selected products to a label queue.