How do you ignore retail pricing rules for a period of time?
Follow these steps
Ignore Selected can be used to pause retail price changes for select products for a period of time. Follow these steps.
- Select Products > Pricing > Retail Pricing
- Select Actions > Pending Retail Changes.
- Choose the retail price change you wish to ignore. When it is selected, the row will be highlighted in blue.
- Select Ignore Selected.
- Enter how many days you wish to ignore the retail pricing rule. Select Ok.
- You can select Clear All Ignored to clear all the retail price changes that have been ignored.
For more information, see the article How to review retail price changes.