For a summary of the suggested changes, including a breakdown of why a retail price rule was suggested, check out the Suggested Price Changes report under Reporting > Archived Reports > Suggested Price Changes.
How do I check my store for suggested price changes?
Follow these steps
A pricing rule is used to set the price of a product to match a predefined criteria. When a pricing rule is applied to a product, GlobalTill will suggest the retail price appropriate from the specific rule. All suggested retail price changes are placed a pending queue for you to review and to apply as needed.
GlobalTill periodically scans your database for pending changes, but you can use Check for New Price Changes to initiate the scan for retail pricing changes immediately.
To check for retail prices changes, follow these steps.
- Select Products > Pricing > Retail Prices.
- Select Actions > Check for New Price Changes.
- Optional: Check Send Email Summary to receive an excel copy of the suggested price changes. This report shows you details of each suggested retail price change, including the price changes that currently ignored. You can also access this from the reporting archive.
- You'll be redirected back to Retail Pricing Rules screen. Select Actions > Pending Retail Changes.
- Review the pending changes and apply selected changes to specific products or discard them.