How do I use the report archive?
Follow these steps
The report archive is a searchable and sortable historical listing of every report generated from your store. You can use the report archive to re-download a copy of a previously generated report, access the report identifier to include on a support request, or to view the parameters used to generate a report.
To use the report archive, follow these steps.
- Select Reporting (Beta) > Report Archive.
- Select the Columns button to customize your view by showing and hiding additional columns including report name, finished time, report identifier, status, user, parameters, download etc.
- Columns can either be searched or sorted. Type in the Search Field to search through a column, select the up-and-down arrow icon to sort in ascending or descending order.
- Select view in the Parameters column to view the parameters used to generate the report.
- Select the icon in the Download column to re-download the report.